We are excited to offer you a brand new non-surgical treatment which can be used to address everything from dehydration and fine lines to cellulite or hair loss.
Mesotherapy is a great treatment if you’re looking for firmer, rejuvenated, brighter skin. It can help improve your skin’s texture and tone, as well as helping to reduce dry patches by deeply hydrating the skin.
You’ll notice a plumper, more youthful appearance after your treatment, which can help to stimulate your skin’s natural regeneration process.
Mesotherapy can be used to:
- remove fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms, and face
- reduce cellulite
- fade wrinkles and lines
- tighten loose skin
- recontour the body
- lighten pigmented skin
- treat alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss
Mesotherapy was developed in France in the 1950s by French doctor Michel Pistor. The treatment involves a series of small injections to the ‘mesoderm’- the middle layer of the skin (‘meso’ means middle in Greek). The idea behind mesotherapy is that it corrects underlying issues like poor circulation and inflammation that cause skin damage. Although originally invented as a means of injecting pain relief locally its uses has evolved into an effective rejuvenation treatment.
Before treatment your skin is diagnosed to identify its specific needs. Next, the most suitable active substances are selected and a tailor made treatment programme is designed for you on a session by session basis. These substances may include vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts.
During a Mesotherapy treatment your therapist will use very fine needles to make a series of injections into the middle layer (mesoderm) of your skin to deliver the cocktail of active substances. The effectiveness is based on three main concepts:
- the physical stimulation produced by the needle (mechanical stimulus).
- the pharmacological effect produced by the solution or a specific blend of active substances.
- micro-doses of the solution, which activate a greater number of the receptors in the skin.
Mesotherapy has a number of benefits, which vary depending on which area of the body the treatment is applied to.
Benefits: Face, neck, neckline, scalp, back of hands
- Treats all skin types
- Improves texture and tone of the skin
- Instantly hydrates the skin
- Plumps the skin
- Achieves a redefined facial contour
- Improves blood flow to all areas in the skin
Benefits: Arms, back, abdomen, thighs
- Effectively combats cellulite
- Eliminates toxin and excess fluid, by stimulating the lymphatic system
- Activates the breakdown of fat in treated areas
- Restores skin firmness