Semi-Permanent Make Up
Solea Beauty are extremely proud to be the first Beauty Salon in England and West Sussex to offer Eyebrow Embroidery, a semi-permanent make up technique which has already become extremely popular in Australia, Asia and the USA. We mainly operate within East Grinstead, but also for the whole West Sussex and Hampshire counties.
What is Eyebrow Embroidery?
Eyebrow Embroidery is a semi-permanent make up technique, which uses colour pigment in fine hair-like strokes to give the effect of perfect, natural-looking symmetrical brows, which compliment both your face shape and colouring.
What does the procedure involve?
Initially a numbing mask is applied to the brow area. Your therapist will draw on your brow design and ensure you are fully happy before commencing the procedure and any stray hairs will be removed. Using a hand pen your 3D eyebrow will be created using fine feather-like strokes.
There may be some redness and minor swelling which will disappear in a few hours to a couple of days.
All Eyebrow Embroidery procedures are a two-step process. Touch up visits must be scheduled for 30-45 days after the initial procedure.
Who can benefit from the procedure?
Eyebrow embroidery is ideal for those who have:
- Over-plucked brows
- Asymmetrical brows
- Light brow hair
- Alopecia (or hair loss condition)
- Scars or gaps in brows
And anyone wishing to reshape and redefine their brows to have round-the-clock beauty confidence.
Is it safe?
Yes, hygiene and safety is of utmost importance to us here at Solea Beauty.
How long does it last?
We recommend that brows are topped up every 18-24 months to keep them looking fresh.
What is the cost?
£250 for the initial procedure and £150 for a touch up after 30 days(the touch up is essential as the initial procedure results will fade by up to 70% after 2 weeks).
How is it different from Eyebrow Tattooing?
Eyebrow Embroidery is performed on the upper layers of the skin making it a much safer procedure. Unlike tattooing, which can look flat or fake over time, the fine hair-like strokes of Eyebrow Embroidery create a more natural, 3D look.
In order to ensure good result follow all the instructions below:
- Apply Vaseline to brow area using a clean cotton swab twice per day and before bathing
- Do not apply makeup or tint brows. Avoid sun expose, soap, sauna, steam room, exercise, jacuzzi or swimming.
- Avoid rubbing the area whilst it is healing.
- Use a sunblock to avoid fading of pigment colour.
- You may not give blood for 1 year after the procedure.
- All Eyebrow Embroidery procedures are a two-step process. Touch up visits must be scheduled for 30-45 days after the initial procedure.
- If you experience any itching, swelling, blistering or any other complications contact Solea Beauty immediately and stop using Vaseline in case of allergy.
- Do not use aloe vera or products that contain AHA, Vit A, Retinol A or lightening and peeling products on procedure area.
- The procedure area will HEAL, PEEL and FADE. This process will take around 10 days.