Here you can find out more about the products we have chosen to use and useful tips for before and after you treatments to help maximise results.
It’s important to choose the right finish for your nails. We specialise in Acrylics because not only do they produce a gorgeous finish, but the resilient material makes them perfect for nail biters and those with naturally brittle or weak nails. Acrylics are also the best solution if you crave long nails and are unable to grow your natural ones.
Whether you choose to have full extensions or overlays applied to your natural nails, please read the following points to ensure success with your newly treated nails:
- Please do not try to remove them.
- Please do not use your nails as tools.
- Please wear gloves when doing housework or gardening.
- If lifting occurs (a white area under the overlay) return for repair.
- Do not leave it as water can get trapped under the acrylic which may cause a bacterial infection.
- Only use ACETONE FREE nail varnish remover.
- Please do not miss maintenance appointments.
- Apply recommended oil to the cuticles daily.
- Do not buff the cuticle area of the nail as damage can be caused to the natural nail.
If you have any concerns about your nails, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Lycon Precision Waxing is the market leader in hair removal. We are very proud to announce that we are one of the only salons in East Grinstead that uses non-strip (hot wax) for intimate waxing and that we DO NOT double dip the spatula whilst waxing. We have high standards of hygiene because your health and safety is very important to us. We use hot wax on any area of the face, underarm and intimate areas such as bikini, hollywood, brazilian and tummy because it is very kind to the skin and you get no bruising. During your wax treatment you do not hold the area your experienced therapist does all the work.
Benefits of Lycon Waxing include:
- Removal of stubborn hairs: Lycon’s unique shrink wrapping technology removes short and stubborn hair from he root.
- Virtually Pain-Free: Lycon’s unique Pre-Waxing Oil is applied prior to Hot waxing. This prevents the wax sticking to the skin, making your waxing experience less painful.
- Suitable for sensitive skin: Pre-Wax Oil forms a barrier between the wax and the skin allowing Lycon’s low-temperature wax to be re-applied on the same area without causing skin irritation and drag.
- Finer Hair Re-growth: Lycon removes hairs from the root encouraging finer and softer hair re-growth which will achieve longer lasting results.
- Free from ingrown hairs: Lycon’s super pliable and gentle wax removes the shortest hairs from the root. This eliminates ingrown hairs which can be caused by the hair breaking at skin level.
Lycon Do’s & Dont’s
- Exfoliate prior to appointment
- Trim hair for Brazilian and Bikini
- Avoid sunless tanning and sun exposure 24 Hours prior
- Exfoliate 3 days after treatment to reduce ingrown hairs
- Do not have a hot shower/bath for 24 hours
- Do not sunbathe or use solarium for 24 hours
Note: Use Lycon Ingrown X-It spray & Anti Bump Foaming Gel daily to eliminate the appearance of unsightly lumps, bumps and ingrown hairs.
Tan Maintenance Tips
With the correct aftercare your tan will last longer.
Do not bath or shower for a minimum of 6 hours after the treatment, to help prolong the life of your tan it is recommended that you shower rather than take baths.
Other useful information:
24 hours notice is required to cancel an appointment, unfortunately missed appointments will be charged at full price.
Currently we only accept cash or cheque for all treatments.
If you would like further information about any of my services please contact me for a free consultation.